Friday, July 10, 2009

the madman

Create a flying dream, the madman said to me
Of walls collapsing and gentle rage and touching of the lip
make a world so safe and sound then drive right through its walls
No Collumn alive, its guts all spewed and stand there bright and tall.

I will I say,i Will, i will, i shall do that very thing
And then ill swim all blue and black and crimson at the mouth
Ill dismantle every bone of yours and play them on my knee
the song will sing all screams and foam and mock you in your grave

Oh madman where are you this day, i call and beg your name
the world is now a dreary place all modern folk and all
I stand up tall and do not crouch and phlegm obstructs no more
but my sideward smile for you is gone all replaced with teeth and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment